Made in Colombia, and intervened in Rome with geometrical, hand painted lines, characteristic of Zazielab’s studio, in dusty yet intense colors, the Tapistelar’s agave fiber and pure copper threads shade embodies the spring spirit, made of colorful, longer, sunny days and long awaited new beginnings.
- Colors: Sand fique (Stripe width is 8cm), Copper (Stripe width is 2cm). Colors can be customized. You can write us and email email@example.com to see the available options.
- Shade pictured in 1,00 x 2,30 meters
- Approx thickness: 0.2 cm
- Prices are all inclusive (Shipping to Europe, Uk & US + VAT). For all other countries, please contact us and we'll quote you.
- Videos are for illustration of the feeling and functionality of the curtains.
- Max possible width 2,50 meters; length unlimited.
We build custom made shades according to your specific needs! Contact us for inquiries.
All of our Tapistelar shades are made to order by artisans in manual looms from Fique (agave fiber) and copper or tin threads, so slight color variations or other effects between the final product and the fotos may be found: this makes the pieces even more unique.
Can be mounted in wall or ceiling. Cord lifting mechanism
Because you order is only made for you, returns cannot be accepted.
Beauty needs time, doesn't it? It takes up to 10 weeks to hand made this beautiful piece and that is what makes us different. Waiting for something totally custom made makes it even more special and it's totally worth it, trust us!